2015년 11월 22일 일요일

Paris' Terror

When I learned about the Paris attack by IS terrorists, I was shocked. I never expected that this kind of barbarism would happen in this real world. Of course, all kind of crimes, terrors or any other heinous things beyond our imagination can be happening right now even as I speak, but I thought not in the European countries. They just caught them off the guard. Now people believe the brutal terrorists are all surrounding us taking the form of angels. We do not know who they are or where they are. I often get frightened when in a movie theater. Whenever people come into it, I stare them and see if they have guns or whatever that could hurt me. I might be a little paranoid but this world keeps proving that anything can happen to anybody. It is a frightening world and something must be done now.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기