2015년 11월 4일 수요일

Government-issued textbook

Korea is a democcratic country. What is a democracy? It is a system of government in which people choose their rulers by voting for them in elections. Yes, great Ms.Park was elected by a narrow margin, even though I did not vote her. Does that constitute that she can do whatever she wants ignoring citizens' high voices? She is just doing that only for her own sake or I'd rather say her dead father's sake. She has many backups, Saenuri party members, but she should remeber that when she loses credit from the cetizens, she loses everything. I am not much a political person, so I didn't give a damn about( I am sorry if you are offended by that) Ms. Park, parties or what is going on in that world. However, when I saw her in the video totally enraged, I was assured that this is the very reason that she became a president and also she is a such a lousy person as a president. She did not even try to listen to our voices but pushed ahead what she wants. If she is a good president or medium president, she must come up with a solution to balance out different opinions, not getting blind with her own benefit.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기