2015년 11월 1일 일요일

Meok bang craze

Meok bang is definately all the craze recently. I myself  have not watched it before but I have heard it a lot. Actually we use the word 'Meok bang' in our daily lives as a coined word. For exmple, " Let's go Meok bang this weekend!" It means to eat a lot of food. It is not confiend to 'eating broadcast'. I believe this craze represents the Korean culture and social aspect. Koreans are too much into their looks, so they, in particular girls or women, are ruluctant to eat at night or even in the daytime. Instead they watch Meok bang broadcast and feel satisfied just like eating the food themselves. Also, some people watch the show to relieve their stress or just for fun. For me, it does not intrigue me at all because I cannot eat the food that the broadcaster is eating. Then what is the fun in it? And my pet peeve is someone who eats loudly. The sound gets me irritated and usually a Meok bang broadcaster east very loudly to get people to think that he is enjoying the food. But for me it is just irritating.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기